Wednesday 17 October 2012

More Than Words

Assalamualaikum wbt.

last gathering for law's group 325. I'm gonna miss you guys.

Isyqie and Nazir. how sweet!

our foods for the gathering! big hugs for the sponsors! *titew tau makan je*

Isma, Bad and Nazir (lagi) 

me and Ted Mosby. k nama dia Zieah, Amira Nazihah :)

Nazir(lagi), hanif the Typo King, Badrul and Ammar

Mawar. ini masa kitorang di Wendy's. jumpa crush dan kegilaan law students first year, "mamat Pasha Ungu"

gambar lama. takpelah. Farihah and me!

*abaikan gambar ni. hewhew*

okay. Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

3 bulan tak update. lots to say. lots to show. but I believe that pictures tell more than words. I guess so. So tadaaaaa! the life of Hazirah Roslan for like almost 4 months in CFSIIUM. not bad. okaylah. haha. Those pictures show you how my life is in here with my friends, roommates bla bla bla. sikit jer, tapi jadila kan. recently I ni low profile, tak banyak amik gambar.hewhew.and gambar yang last tu. opps. terbatak sekejap. sebab sekarang tengah tengok cerita Nice Guy. amagashh!! siapa tak tengok pergi tgk. ada song joongki and lee kwang soo! amagashh amagashh. okay batak.

sebab yoon tau korang semua dah habis final exam kan. =,= so qada' la cerita korea. best tau.

but anyway, I am currently in my final weeks. hewhew. almost done with law papers. 2 papers to go. Fighting! *First time dalam sejarah yoon nangis study. gilaa. laws mmg gilaa*

and tup tup! it's almost the end of the first semester. sobbs sobbs. sayonara first sem, and say hi to second sem! can't wait to see you :D

And ha! there's a lot of things happened recently. Things related to. well, heart? amboi jiwang habis! tapi betol la :( okay tutup kes.

so here I am. I am in a good condition. healthy, beautiful (abaikan) and still moving on. weeehoo.


baibai! pray for me for my upcoming examination results :3








No comments:

Post a Comment