Monday 16 April 2012

fell like crying. I'm stressed and I don't know how to express it. nak cakap cam kang gary nanti over pulak kan, "seeteeressssssss!!" keyboard ni pon karang Yoon rasa macam nak cepuk hempuk bagai.  I don't know how to play with words nowadays so I'm afraid to tell what I really really want.Maybe sebab tu Yoon stress.Kan best kalau petik jari terus dapat.

But this world is not mine nor yours. Semua milik Allah.



So I hope tomorrow is going to be awesome.Semua problem akan settle. Sebab kalau tak settle awal, memang Yoon nangis. seriously.Bila fikir fikir balik, one thing I realized is that my iman and myself is not strong enough. Why? because I can't handle the inner side of mine regarding this kind of problem. sikit sikit stress. diorang kata, "rileks ar Yoon". fyi, I'm trying. seriously, I'm trying hard. 

Allah, bantu aku.

Oh, Yoon tak solat Isya' lagi. Memang patut pon Yoon stress. After all this mess, I'm going to play those 80's and 90's,dream and smile sorang sorang macam orang gilak so that I will not fall and cry again. Goodnight.

# I didn't stalk him for today. I got many things to settle down. Maybe after this?? no no. don't. and I think the word "stalk" is a litlle harsh. I don't want people to get me wrong. what word should I use then??

No comments:

Post a Comment