Monday 30 April 2012

its 1:35 in the morning and I just finish my video call on Skype with Iyliani Anri. and I got my feelings mixed up.

1 I called her. (pretty excited)
2 We're on call (excited)
3 We talk and shared our new personal thingy (happy)
4 She mentioned about him (kinda blank+ happy)
5 She told me to take a step forward (kinda sad)
6 We end the call and the words about him are lingering in my ears. (sad)

but its nice to show her my new bag. woot woot. and my bears and my stuffs and my bla bla bla.its not always about him dalam dunia niy kan.so peduli la Yoon kan kan? let him be. btw, its good to have a friend like Iyliani Anri .so thanks for being one. happy dapat catch up things dengan kau. aku taw Anri gilaa bayang kat Yoon. LOL.

# I start to read my SWITCHED by Amanda Hocking and it is pretty interesting with a kinda charming hero in it! mmg Yoon suka la kan ala ala Hayden Christensen gitu. kbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment