Monday 21 May 2012

I found this at 3.10 o'clock in the morning and I just knew I have fallen in love with it. Love Yonghwa ,but Juniel has a great voice though. She reminds me of IU but both of them have their very own style. and she's cute! tapi lagu ni ala-ala Jason Mraz ngan Colbie Callait kan? macam la. hihi. and btw, this MV was released yesterday, that's why I'm a bit excited. this song called Fool. (babo)

 
like it? no? so? 

# almost done with all the forms. tinggal nak pergi LHDN je nnt untuk nak mati, bunuh, penggalkan setem tu. hehe. tak sabar la nak masuk study balik kan? tak? tapi kita dah tak sabar. haha. and I just bought a black abaya tau? sebab nanti nak kena pakai every Tuesday for Law course. nak hitam putih full set macam ala2 dalam court gitu.and that abaya is lovely :D

3 comments: